Saturday, July 31, 2010

All The Random Sh*t Running Through My Head

Dear Bloggie,

     So this is going to be my last post for a while. Why you ask? One, like my one reader (Cat) is on vacation in Ireland for two weeks (HAVE A GREAT TRIP CAT!!!!!!) and two, I noticed that I have almost 50 (!) posts. I don’t want my 50th post to be complete and utter nonsense; I want it to be special. So I’m going to hold off blogging for a while. Not forever, maybe just until the end of the month. Just in time to give you my summer book reviews. Right now I have read 18 books. My goal is 32. Not sure if I’m going to make it but I hope so.

     My book is doing OK. It’s at 287. I’m starting to get scared though. It was at 284. If it keeps on climbing higher in numbers instead of lower, I might end back up on the 300 list. I don’t want that at all!

     Angela’s blog is almost finished. It’s not perfect, but I might as well just let you see it. So here it is. Hope you like it. :)

     Yesterday was my last day of camp. It was sorta sad to say goodbye, even if only for a little while. I’m going to miss them. Still, at least i get to see some of them on August 11th when we go to Six Flags New England. Hopefully this year will go better than last’s.

     My grandfather left for vacation yesterday. He won’t be back until early September so I’m stuck going to my mom’s job everyday starting Monday. At least I get a break for a week since we plan on taking a vacation week from the 8th to the 15th. :)

     I’m bored so I’m going to stop blogging now. I have swaps to catch up with anyways.

     ~Libby

0 comments:

Post a Comment