Monday, July 19, 2010

Playlist

Dear Bloggie,

    Almost forgot to mention my playlist. I was checking up on the blogs I follow, when I noticed that one of the authors ( a struggling author like me, except she’s like 22 or 23 and has resorted to self-publishing with Create A Space, something I will never do unless I’m like 35 and still unpublished) has the playlist of her her novel up on her blog.

     Having gone through the Twilight fever, playlists for a a novel is nothing new to me. Actually I first saw it with one of my favorite novels, Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr. Seeing as I looked up to both of these women at one time (still like Melissa Marr, but Stephanie Meyer got on my nerves), I of course have a playlist for Becoming. It’s still missing some songs – a lot of songs – but I can’t think of any right now so I just made the playlist with what I had.

    The colors that I used on the Playlist, are my dream colors if i ever god published. Twilight has red (blood), white (pale skin, good), and black (darkness, spooky aspect, bad). Well I want Becoming’s colors to be violet (for the eye, magic, power), blue (eye color, magic, example of water standing for new life), and black (darkness, spooky aspect, giving into your inter demons, power to do bad if you chose). Probably won’t happen, but a girl can dream.

    ~Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment