Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hi, I’m Libby Shaw

Dear Bloggie,
Sorry, it’s been a while but I started work this week at Camp Courant and I have been busy. Well, busy sleeping that is. Almost everyday when I came home this week I took a nap until dinner. Hey, I deserve it; I’m a really hard worker at camp. It’s funny, if any of my past teachers saw it they would have though I was switched or fell or wasn’t feeling well since I’m like the opposite at home and school.

Now, the point of this post…actually there isn’t any real point; I just wanted to share with you that I have a new penname. Well, not a new one, just a second one. My nom de plume (penname in French) right now it Carrie-Ann Crow. Yeah, Carrie isn’t my real name. My real name is…well that doesn’t matter. :)

What does matter is that I’ve come up with a new pseudonym: Libby Shaw. Yep, that’s it. What happened was that Carrie-Ann Crow sounds mysterious and dark – something that you would expect a supernatural writer of being called. But right now I have writers block on Incandescent so I’m working on COAOP (Confessions of an Optimistic Pessimist) which is not a supernatural book. So I decided to make another pen name. I like Libby so I looked up a last name and decided Libby Shaw sounded nice together.
Ang
This is going to be a quick post so I’m just going to add that my friend Cat is obsessed with Spencer Reid, a character from the show Criminal Minds.
Here’s a picture of him looking all scary and mysterious

She’s going to get “married” to him wearing a royal blue dress while he wears a powder blue tux. I asked to be the Best Woman so I get to wear a magenta tux with a black undershirt, top hat, and cane. Our friend Ange is going to be the Maid of Honor and wear pink. I know, my friends and I are crazy, but I wouldn’t want it any other way.
~XOXO,
Carrie & Libby

P.S. I have a new crush…but I’ll talk about that more on my next post

0 comments:

Post a Comment