Monday, January 31, 2011

One Year

Dear Bloggie,
      It's been one year since I started blogging. Wow, what I year it has been! Today was also the day of my school's big move. This is the view outside my school

Ohhh, Pretty Dome. EWWW, SNOW!
     I love the new building. I guy I know named Jakk found a place to skip classes today. It's only the first day and already people are searching out skip places. Oh, how I love the kids who go to my school!

    I have never personally skipped class, but I've always wanted to try. Maybe now I will. Tomorrow I'm going exploring around the place Jakk found. I have a fifteen minute interval between my normal classes and my art classes. Hopefully I can convince one of my friends to look around with me. I would look around alone, but I hate getting in trouble by myself. It's never as fun and it's always twice as scary.

    Last but not least, I've started a new blog! I realized this blog has a lot of personal stuff on it. When I actully get published one day, I just want to be able to make this blog private and block people from reading it without having to make a total new blog and basically erasing everything about my journey to publication. So I've started another one now. It's under my pen name Libby Shaw and it will track my writing life. That's why this blog is just under my real name, Ariana. This one is my personal, while the other is my professional. I had fun making the other blog look the way I wanted it to.

    That's all the time I have for today folks. Follow my other blog and I'll love you all forever.

                         ~XOXO,
                                   Ariana

0 comments:

Post a Comment