Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Writing Wisdom Has Come True

Dear Bloggie,

    They were right. You know, all those people who say that the best thing a writer who is stuck or doesn't like how the book  is going can do is step back and give it time. Well, they're right. I have given Becoming room all summer, and now I have finally figured out how I want it to end. The only thing is that this change alters almost everything I had planned for the following books. But that's OK, I already had plans to alter most of the first book, so why not alter the whole series. At least I don't have re-write any of the other books like I will have to with Becoming.

  I hope to pick back up with Becoming in the Spring, if not by the time the summer begins. Well, that's my dream plan. Who knows how life will go.

~XOXO,
          Libby

P.S. Here's the new cover I made for it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment