Monday, May 10, 2010

Carrie and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Hi,
So this is only going to be a quick post since I should be doing both my home work and working on my book Incandescent (Ever's story), but I just needed to say a couple of things. First and foremost... Serena and I are friends again. Yeah after a month er finally made up. What happened was that her brother is sick in the hospital so her mother asked my mom to bring her to the dance. As we are getting into the car she taps me on the shoulder and asks if I'm still angry. Well I said no and that led us to talking out what happened. Let's just say by the time we walked into the dance we were laughing.

The second thing I wanted to say is that I am having the worst day ever! I keep falling all over the place. Like earlier I kept bumping into people and tripping, but it wasn't until I was leaving school and fell and scraped my knee that it was really bad. So right now my knee really hurts! Ooch, Ouch! Well, have to get back to homework and writing so ta-ta for now.

~XOXO,
Carrie

P.S. I had my placement exams on Saturday, and though I did horribly in math, I met some kids and talked. They seemed nice and a lot like the people I know right now so I'm not worried so much for September anymore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment