Saturday, February 20, 2010

Love Sick

Hi my many readers. NOT! No one has read this, but then I'm not exactly a very exciting person. Whatever. "So how's life" you ask? Well for starters my life sucks. Actually that's for starters, middlers (I know that's not a real word, but I think it should be, just like the unword computering that my friend Neena uses) and endings. I'm totally in love with this guy in my class, but he doesn't feel the same way. I know, when I say this you imagine a guy who looks like this...

(I actually used to have a crush that reminds me of this random guy, his name was Brennan, and yes, he was hot!)


But sadly no. The guy looks more like this....

Except he has short brown hair and glasses. They say love is blind, though I don't believe it. It's not that I don't see his faults - he's chucky (which so am I, so I can't say much there), is slightly annoying, pervy humored, and likes to talk about drugs even though if he had every drug in the world layed out in front of him and Obama's and full support for him getting high, he probably wouldn't have a clue on what to do and how to start. I see all those things and know those should be warning signs and turn offs as they are for every other girl I know, but for me they just make up a guy I'm in love with. I love the way his cheeks and ears turn red whenever he's outside on a cold day or when he gets embarrassed, or even just when he's talking so much that his adrenaline is running high. I love the way he smiles, sorta more to one side, and yes he has braces. Just reading what I have described him as makes me what to hit myself over the head and hope that I wake up from this love spell I seem to be under, but still I can't.


In the end of the day it doesn't matter what he looks like, but that he can make me laugh like no other. Whenever he's around I just can't help but laugh because he is funny. And isn't that what we all want? In sixty years when I'm seventy-three going on seventy-four, that hot-jock-like guys aren't going to be hot anymore. But in sixty years if I marry a guy who makes me laugh, I'm going to still be laughing as we watch our grandchildren play while rocking in our chairs. That's what we all truly want, the person that will still be there making us feel happy and alive to the very end. That's why I'm in love with him. But if only he saw me more than a friend, then we could get somewhere.

~Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment