Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Life With Serena, Neena, Luke, and Yoda

So things aren't going well. My friend and I are still not talking, but I have decided it is ok. I mean, I will always wish things hadn't ended this way, but truthfully I think she is acting like a five year old. She calls me bitchy and jealous, but really I think I like the other girl better, the one who I used to think was trying to steal my ex best friend. You know what, lets give them names (not their real ones) so I can call them something. Let's call my ex best friend Serena, and the new girl Neena. And why don't we just call that guy I like Luke and the friend that gives me advice Yoda because she is so wise.

I wonder how my life will go on from here? I wonder if lunch is going to awkward for any longer? I wonder if high school will be ant better? I wish life had an easy button like Staples has in those commercials. That all you had to do is push the big red button and magically your life will fix itself. But in life there are no easy answers, though if there was I would be the first to find it since I'm always looking for it.

I didn't have much to say but I'm trying to procrastinate since I still have to do my health packet and health project, so I decided to blog. I don't know where my life will take me tomorrow. Tomorrow for all I know Serena and I may be besties again. I don't know where I'm going or who will or will not join me for that journey, but I can say one thing for sure. I will write. When the world is down I will write. When everything falls in place and I experience those few moments of bliss, I will write. Because writing is all about memories. Good or bad.

~ Carrie




Life's Road

0 comments:

Post a Comment