Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Excitement

Dear Bloggie,
       It's been quite a while since I blogged, but here I am again. As you all know, the last Harry Potter film has come out and broke all these records and also broke all fans hearts because it is officially over. Unless J.K. Rowling writes more to the series -- which I hope she doesn't because I 1) don't want anything else to happen to Harry after all the crap he went through, 2) don't want to follow the life of a middle aged Harry or any of his children, and 3) already hated the fact that the author had put that ridiculous nineteen years later thing into the book that had to be added to the movie. As much as I love Harry Potter and his world (even though I never actually read the books), Harry Potter's tale is over. Time for J.K. Rowling to write something else, but not through the point of view of any of the Harry Potter characters or their children. No, time to start over. Anymore will just ruin things. It would never be able to live up to the past books. It would be like Extras by Scott Westerfeld. It was only planned out as a trilogy until he decided to throw in a companion fourth novel. No surprise that it couldn't live up to the first three. I don't want that to happen to Harry Potter.

     While I'm sad that Harry Potter has ended (though I'm going to see it again tomorrow for the third time), I am starting to ready get excited about something else. Three words:


The Official poster, though I'm pretty sure it's not the official official poster,
just the one to see how much interest it can generate and get the movie out there.




May the Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment